3 INGREDIENT HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE
Three. Ingredient. Chocolate. Ohhhhhh yeah, you read that right. With just three pantry staples, you're 15 minutes away from snacking on a rich, fudgy chocolate that tastes better than any store-bought bar. Trust us, we know our desserts.
Recipe by: Jamie Webber
Makes: 8 servings
Ready in: 15 minutes, plus freezing time
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut oil, at room temperature (not melted)
1/4 cup maple syrup
Pinch sea salt
1. Place cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix ingredients thoroughly with a sturdy spatula, pressing the oil and syrup into the powder. Continue to mix well until smooth.
3. Line a loaf pan or small baking dish with parchment paper. (The larger the pan, the thinner the chocolate.)
4. Pour chocolate mixture onto parchment paper and smooth out evenly. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
6. Once hardened, cut chocolate into small squares. Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Video: Homemade Chocolate Recipe With 3 Ingredients - How to make Chocolate Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
Why Many U.S. Preteens Arent Getting the HPV Shot
Would You Give Your Kindergartner Cocaine How About Sugar
11 Halloween Makeup Tutorials That Look Pro — but Aren’t InsanelyDifficult
Jenna Dewan Ditches Lob for Boob-Length, Beach-Babe HairExtensions
8 Quick Tricks That Can Turn Meh’ Sex into Mind-Blowing Sex
How to Understand the Metric System
Chicken and Black Bean Cilantro Lime Burrito
Mans Sweet Texts About His 27-Year Marriage Go Viral
9 Unhealthiest Meals You Order At Chain Restaurants
The Tragic True Story Behind Titanics Cuddling Lovers
How to Diagnose Dental Problems in Rabbits
Wegmans in Brooklyn wont open until 2019
9 Natural Remedies For Seasonal Affective Disorder