Gossip Girl: A revelação da Garota do Blog (6x10)
How to Be a Gossip Girl Blogging Sensation
Do your research.You want to find a collection of the best subjects to dish all the dirt on-whether they will remain anonymous or not- is your choice. (RE:Warnings)
Hit off hit site with big post on your juiciest subject.Mention the mysterious air about them (for best affect,pick someone who went away for awhile,then returned without a word-like Serena).
Don't skimp on the details.You want to be caught out after Day 1#. Get a tech type in that knows their Dells from their Apple's.It may cost a bit to get started if you want top security. Keep in mind that you can be tracked by email or number- so pick a silent, untraceable number (you can buy disposable,untraceable phones like the TracFone for plus per month to cover the silent number costs!). They may be a small fortune-but if you catch on to something good,it'll be worth it in the end.
To keep your email address secret, ask to have your computers email address encrypted, or Google "How Do i Encrypt my wifi signal making me untraceable'.
Get a special number for your phone.A personalised one! Your number will form letters, so pick a title (gossip girl could be taken, so try a different way of spelling it-or a new name,like 'gossip diva', for a personal touch to your new 2nd life!)
Get Google alerts on things like 'gossip girl' or 'the latest trends'
Remember to have references to things in New York or Manhattan, where the show is based.Its Upper-EastSide territory here- so quotes from famous poets and people are A-OK- but mention things about your local skate park restoration and how the cat next door is on its last legs- and you've gone from hot new-on-the-market,to yesterdays-news in under 2 days.
There's nothing wrong with product placement.The non-commercial type,though! Mention luxury brands and items-Godiva truffles, Oscar de la Renta gowns, Marc Jacobs shoes and M.A.C lipgloss are all good. Target, Kmart and Super cheap auto references are not cool. Unless your blog is the Lower East Side tell all.
Quote titles,places- inject irony and sarcasm into your posts.Gossip Girl packed a punch with titles like 'Roman Holiday','17 Candles','High Society' and 'The Blair Bitch Project' parodying old movies.
Be creative.You've got the world at your finger tips.Plug into the 'net and type away.... Any questions? comments? improvements? Just ask me.
QuestionHow do I come up with a good mysterious username?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThink about your deep secrets, things that changed you as a person, or your family history. Your childhood nicknames would be a good place to start, as they are close and personal. If you are familiar with your family's ancestors, you might want to pick up a name from there. Names in your family are also solid options. Adding mystery with adjectives such as "glittery" is also a good idea. You really need to think this through, because this will be your legacy. List possible options, and cross them out one by one. When you have a few, ask your friends or family for their opinions.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't tell anyone. Even your sweet old granny isn't as innocent as it seems
- be 'that girl', the one who no one would ever suspect. Keep your phone hidden when Gossip Girl blasts-and without being antisocial-try to be mysterious and only go out when you need,in unsuspecting times.
- Find a few tech-savvy,clued-up and popular people to 'tip' you off. When a new secret is hot and out- its because you got their first!Be the Perez Hilton of high school.
- If you reveal any extremely private information or details that could land you/them in trouble-you could be tracked down and arrested for blogging about someone without their consent.
- REMEMBER: Gossip Girl DOESN'T bitch about her subjects- she just posts the juicy gossip.She may have an opinion in the slice of secrets,but she leaves the bitching to her little 'lambs'.
- If not properly protected, your site may be considered 'harmless' by you, but 'a nuisance' by others. th site manganger/police officers may shut it down.
Video: Revelando Quem é a Garota do Blog (Parte 1) | Gossip Girl (2012)
The Best Clothing Subscription Services For Every Kind of Guy
Zoe Kravitz Kaia Gerber Front Saint Laurent’s Fall 2019 Ads
How to Run a Quiz Show Competition
5 Ways to teach your child good manners
High-speed train connecting Las Vegas, Southern California gets new owner
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
Parabenos en cosmética: son realmente malos para piel
How to Buy a Luxury Car
Cosmos Book Club: Meet Your Next Must-Read
All these new features will work through a dedicated app
How to Hire a Roofer
Date: 07.12.2018, 01:21 / Views: 81291