Turn Your Low End PC Into A Gaming PC For
How to Turn Your Computer Desktop into a Monthly Planner
Search the web for wallpapers that has monthly calendars or you can scan or design your own.You will need one for each month.
Use the calendar wallpaper as your desktop image.
Right click your mouse on the desktop to create a new folder.Choose properties of the folder and choose a folder image. Name the folder as "Today". Place the icon on the calendar. Say if today is August 1st, then place the icon on the space provided.
Create additional folders with different images, name them for the tasks or meetings that you have, and place the icons on their respective days on the calendar.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You could also use calendar image that has two months in it if you like, provided that the space for each day is large enough. Standard Windows icons are 32x32 pixels. For the text, estimate about 70x24 in addition to and centered below the icon.
- The calendar image you use should have space for each day so you can place folder icons (i.e. your schedules).
- If you want to save the monthly planner each month after changing to a new calendar, you can hit the print screen key and load it in Paint (Edit->Paste), then save it, to keep the monthly planner desktop image for later use.
- No, two icons on your desktop can't have the same name, but between letters and misspellings, you can creatively accomplish this.
- This is cute at best, but a hack job at worst. There is plenty of decent and free software that will do all of this better. A reliable, free, and open source choice is Mozilla Sunbird, and you can even get a to take on the go.
- If your computer restarts on its own (following an installation of a program or a crash) it will not remember icons placed since the last "clean" restart. To safeguard your appointments and whatnot, restart as soon as it is convenient to do so after placing one. If you forget and install something, when the installer asks if it's OK to restart, say no. Then restart manually.
- Since we are creating desktop icon for schedule information, it is important that we turn off the "auto aligning" and "auto arrange" functions of desktop icons.
Video: Laptop and Desktop Screen Rotation Windows (Rotate Monitor 90 Degrees)
How to Use Oregano Oil to Treat a Respiratory Infections
Christopher Bailey Dedicates His Last Burberry Show to the LGBTQ Youth
Trader Joe’s Just Launched Healthy Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
14 Ways To Use Coconut Oil Today
Why Your Daily Calorie Need Decreases With Age
10 1951 Ferrari 340 America Barchetta
6 Perfect Examples of Holiday Hair Makeup
How to Spray Paint Furniture
Tom Ford goes vegan and rethinks his use of fur
12 Ways Pool Noodles Are Totally Awesome Outside the Pool
The 6 London Labels That Will Revamp Your Work Wardrobe
13 Ways to Add More Veggies to Your Diabetes Diet
Wade Logan Durbin 4 Piece Sectional Set with Cushions WDLN2865 Cushion Color: Sunbrella Aruba
4 Worst Exercises For Women—And What You Should Do Instead
How to Plan a Trip to Kerala
Date: 09.12.2018, 06:15 / Views: 71461