Best Roasted Cauliflower Soup recipe by THE COOKING GUY
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1-1/2 cups | Calories: 231 | Total Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 123 mg | Carbohydrates: 35 g | Dietary Fiber: 7 g | Sugars: 7 g | Protein: 8 g | SmartPoints: 7
- 1 small (about 14-ounce) cauliflower head, florets separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water (to water it down)
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees F.
- On a baking pan lined with parchment paper, scatter the cauliflower. Sprinkle with salt & pepper then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, over medium heat, sautè the onions and celery in a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the roasted cauliflower then toss for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and rosemary and cook for another 15 minutes.
- With the immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth and creamy in the saucepan.
Video: ROASTED GARLIC CAULIFLOWER CHOWDER | cozy vegan soup recipe
How to Ride a Donkey
5 tweaks for a bigger back
Hair Color Trend – Pretty in Pastels
This one trick will tell you if someone is a true friend
How A Generic Rx Can Go Wrong
Lena Dunham Just Released Some Really Good Advice Videos
11 Things Your Lips Say About You
Womens Nina Deanna Embellished Sandal, Size 5.5 M - Metallic
How Much Kim Kardashian Gets Paid for Sponsored Instagrams, According to ActualContracts